Request/Renew an allocation
Thank you for your interest in utilizing the Pitt CRC HPC resources!
Before filling out the form below:
- Please make sure you have carefully ready the guidelines on CRC Allocations
- If you are lab staff or a student and need a user account, please ask your PI submit the form in this link to sponsor your account. All non-faculty user accounts require a faculty sponsor. Non-faculty users should not submit this form to request an account.
- The purposes of the form below are to alllow Faculty members / PIs to:
- Request a new standard allocation of 10K service units, and correspondingly have a CRC account created for them.
- Renew an expired standard allocation of 10k service units.
- Submit a proposal for resources beyond the standard allocation (>10K service units).
- Request a supplement to an existing proposal.