Hello H2P Users!
We just added a 2400 core expansion to the SMP cluster on H2P. We would like to invite you to do some testing with us. There is a new partition on the
smp cluster called
test. We are making this available to all users on H2P starting today in a “testing” phase.
- Dual Socket, 12 core CPU @ 2.60 GHz (i.e, 24 cores total)
- 187 GB RAM (DDR4 @ 2666 MHz)
- 500 GB Local SSD Scratch ($SLURM_SCRATCH)
During this period, we are interested in two aspects:
- Precision: Do you get the same answer compared to previous calculations?
- Speedup: How do these calculations perform compared to previous ones?
test, the charging of SUs have been turned off! Share a support ticket with your results or issues.
If you don’t already have access:
- See Apply for allocation for details about getting access to H2P.
- Are you waiting on a proposal to be reviewed?
- Be patient, we plan to finish the current reviews soon!
The CRC Team